Abbots Gate, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 2FB
Propiteer Homes has carefully designed an exclusive collection of 66 new homes, consisting of 33 three & four bedroom high specification town houses and 33 one & two bedroom luxury apartments.
This unique opportunity offers you the chance to purchase a bespoke, high quality property in Bury St. Edmunds, 'The jewel in the crown of Suffolk'.
LOCATION Surrounded by countryside with 1,000 years of history to explore, Bury St Edmunds is the home of Saint Edmund, the original patron Saint of England.
In Medieval times, The Abbey of St Edmund was one of the richest, largest and most powerful Benedictine monasteries in England and people came from all over Europe to visit St Edmund's Shrine.
The Abbey was dissolved in 1539 and Edmund's final resting place is a great mystery; some believe he is buried somewhere within the Abbey precincts!
Bury St Edmunds is known as Suffolk's foodie town with everything from award-winning fine dining to quality Suffolk home-cooked pub grub, each with their own unique atmosphere. For beer lovers, Greene King has been brewing beer in Bury St Edmunds for more than 200 years.
Shopping in Bury St Edmunds offers plenty of choice with a great mix of fantastic independents and High Street favourites. There are beautiful outdoor spaces to explore and a plentiful arts
scene including theatre, live music, film and art.
GROUND FLOOR WC
KITCHEN 19' 9" x 11' 8" max (6.03m x 3.58m max)
UTILITY ROOM 2.8' 2.21" x 0.66m)
FAMILY/DINING ROOM 19' 9" max x 15' 10" max (6.03m max x 4.85m max)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
SITTING ROOM 18' 9" x 14' 10" (5.73m x 4.54m)
STUDY 9' 3" x 8' 2" (2.83m x 2.51m)
MASTER BEDROOM 12' 10" max x 12' 8" max (3.93m max x 3.88m max)
DRESSING ROOM 10' 3" max x 6' 7" max (3.14m max x 2.02m max)
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM 2 12' 0" x 10' 10" (3.67m x 3.31m)
BEDROOM 3 13' 8" x 9' 2" (4.19m x 2.8m)
BEDROOM 4 13' 3" x 6' 7" (4.05m x 2.03m)
SPECIFICATION Windows & External Doors
- Windows with 20mm sealed double glazed units.
- External entrance doors with weatherstrip and British Standard multi claw locks.
- Door furniture to be contemporary chrome plated.
- Classic solid core softwood doors painted in white eggshell with contemporary chrome plated door furniture.
- Entrance halls, kitchens and dining areas to be fitted with either engineered oak, luxury vinyl tiles or ceramic tiles.
- Recessed mat well to front entrance.
- Cloakrooms, bathrooms and en-suites to be tiled.
- Quality carpet to living room and bedroom areas with premium underlay.
- Walls: Pale grey matt emulsion.
- Ceilings: White matt emulsion.
- Joinery & Mouldings: White painted eggshell
- External Joinery: Generally white painted.
Kitchens & Utility Areas
- Fully fitted bespoke kitchens with quartz worksurfaces and upstands with soft close doors in all houses.
- Appliances include dishwasher and washer dryer.
- LED under cupboard lighting.
Plumbing & Heating
- Underfloor heating throughout ground floor & all bathrooms.
- Radiators on all upper levels with thermostatically controlled valves.
- Houses: 2 parking spaces per plot.
- Provision for some electric vehicle charging points.
- Close boarded fencing between rear gardens 1.8m high.
- Turfed garden.
- Natural stone slab patio to rear garden.
- 10 year ICW guarantee.
LOCAL LINKS By Foot
Town Centre - 11 minute walk
Arc Shopping Centre - 18 minute walk
Abbey Gardens - 15 minute walk
Hospital - 17 minute walk
Newmarket - 20 minute drive
Cambridge - 43 minute drive
Ipswich - 20 minute drive
Sudbury - 36 minute drive
A14 - 5 minute drive
A134 - 4 minute drive
A143 - 7 minute drive
Train Station - 7 minute drive / 30 minute walk*
Bus Station - 6 minute drive / 23 minute walk
*Direct links to Cambridge, Newmarket & Ipswich (change at Ipswich or Cambridge for London)
Education & Leisure
West Suffolk College - 1 mile
King Edward VI Grammar School - 1 mile
Hardwick Primary School - 1 miles
South Lee Prep School & Nursery - 1 mile
SENDAT Priory School - 2 miles
The Gym Group - 1 mile
Skyliner Sports Centre - 3 miles
Bannatyne Health Club & Spa - 4 miles
Bury St Edmunds Branch
View Similar Properties
Waldingfield Road, Sudbury, Suffolk, CO10 0PP
Register for Property Alerts
Register for Property Alerts
We tailor every marketing campaign to a customer’s requirements and we have access to quality marketing tools such as professional photography, video walk-throughs, drone video footage, distinctive floorplans which brings a property to life, right off of the screen.