Our Branches

Bury St Edmunds

Contact Branch
Area Guide

How much is your property worth?

Get an instant valuation



New Homes Sales Partnership

New Homes Sales Partnership

Over the last 18 years, we have built a reputation based on tried and tested values of great service, coupled with local knowledge and expertise. We are proud to be recognised as one of Suffolk’s leading property professionals and our experienced teams are on hand to help at every stage. Our years in the industry are a testimony to our success, but that is not to say we are rooted in the past. We employ industry-leading techniques, on-the-ground insight and innovative technology.

Land and New Homes is at the heart of what we do

Bychoice land and new homes is dedicated to offering a bespoke service, coupling our estate agency team with the support of a new homes department offering a marketing function that has allowed us to dominate the local new homes market.

We have built successful relationships with numerous clients, bringing sites to the market that range from individual builds to large phased developments. Our service that is flexible and dynamic allowing a tailored service to each home builder and, most importantly, each development.

Approach and Expertise

We understand that selling new homes requires a completely different approach to traditional estate agency and appreciate that employing an agent on site needs to represent value, which is why we are more successful at selling new homes than any other estate agent within the areas we work. Combining our marketing expertise with our dedicated sales team allows us to drive sales rates and achieve the best GDV. We know that using an agent allows you to access the largest pool of buyers. Zoopla New Homes Survey 2019 reported that just 25% of buyers surveyed were looking solely at new homes. We increase sales levels by approaching the remaining 75% and upsell the huge range of benefits to buying a new home.

Planning and architecture

We regularly work with a wide range of architects and planning consultants with each project we work on benefitting from an individually-selected expert who has the skills and the expertise to offer our clients the very best advice at the earliest opportunity.

Our experts can help at every stage, from the initial appraisal to sites under construction:

  • Planning strategies
  • Development plans (including Neighbourhood Plans)
  • Development and regeneration frameworks
  • Masterplans
  • Planning applications
  • Changes of use
  • Appeals, including public inquiries

Architectural services

  • Contextual and site appraisals
  • GIS mapping and analysis
  • Site capacity studies
  • Vision statements and site promotion
  • Development frameworks
  • Master planning and urban design
  • Detailed development layouts
  • Regeneration strategies
  • Landscape and public realm
  • Design statements, guidance and codes
  • 3D models and visuals

Land acquisition and disposal

Bychoice works with private buyers and sellers of land, as well as institutional investors, small-to-medium sized developers and national house builders along with a large database of potential self-builders. Our team of land agents work on investment and development land with predominant focus on delivering residential opportunities.

We’re proud to offer a unique understanding of these opportunities and are armed with extensive market-specific knowledge; our experts can provide you with the tools to evaluate the highest and best use of a land parcel.

The land team has immediate access to key market data, including the sales data that is critical to determining and providing solutions for complex land situations. Our professionals provide the resources, support and brokerage expertise needed to maximize the market presence of our clients and satisfy their land needs.

Development consultancy

Our on-the-ground insight and assistance often generates profitable outcomes. Come to us for design advice and tactical guidance on key regeneration projects, or press our team on anything from pre-acquisition appraisals and scheme optimisation, to feasibility studies or getting the housing mix right for a specific location we have the most up to date technology to ensure the data is correct and give you comfort on pricing across the scheme. We know and understand our clients’ needs, which helps us to deliver tailored strategies that maximise the value of your assets.

Come to us for specific advice and commonly-requested services such as:

  • Pricing
  • Market research
  • Concept analysis
  • Scheme analysis
  • Value engineering
  • Land disposal
  • New homes sales
  • Site branding, design, and brochures all in house

Sign up for our newsletter

Subscribe to receive the latest property market information to your inbox, full of market knowledge and tips for your home.

You may unsubscribe at any time. See our Privacy Policy.