Our Branches

Bury St Edmunds

Contact Branch
Area Guide

How much is your property worth?

Get an instant valuation

New Homes Marketing

New Homes Marketing

Working with Developers

We appreciate our clients trust in us and this gives us the motivation to produce some spectacular results.

Over the last 18 years, we have built a reputation based on tried and tested values of great service, coupled with local knowledge and expertise. We are proud to be recognised as one of Suffolk’s leading property professionals and our experienced teams are on hand to help at every stage. Our years in the industry are a testimony to our success, but that is not to say we are rooted in the past. We employ industry-leading techniques, on-the-ground insight and innovative technology.

Approach and Expertise

Approach and Expertise

We understand that selling new homes requires a completely different approach to traditional estate agency and appreciate that employing an agent on-site needs to represent value, which is why we are more successful at selling new homes than any other estate agent within the areas we work.

Combining our marketing expertise with our dedicated sales team allows us to drive sales rates and achieve the best GDV. We know that using an agent allows you to access the largest pool of buyers. Zoopla New Homes Survey 2019 reported that just 25% of buyers surveyed were looking solely at new homes. We increase sales levels by approaching the remaining 75% and upsell the huge range of benefits of buying a new home.

We are here every step of the way

From initial conversation to turn-key project and successful handovers, we are with you all the way. We offer support at every stage of the process including site meetings with financers, site managers, developers, landscapers, the local council and more.

At scheme stage, helping to maximise GDV

Help with block management

Achieve offers from leading affordable homes providers

Financial verification of buyers

Company and development branding and logos

Site brochure and marketing design and consultation

How can can market your site

Meet the Land And New Homes Team